Monday, May 12, 2008

Hello! I am just starting out this new blog to introduce my family and my baby girl on the way! I am currently a working mom married to a fabulous man named, Travis, who I think works way too hard whether at the job or a home. He is always on the go or doing something creative around the house. He is the best helper to me and our children and I couldn't raise this family without his great strength and support. I am almost 5 months pregnant with me third (and last!) child. I have two adorable boys, Cameron who is 7 and Charlie who is 4. Cameron loves school, soccer and baseball. He does incredible in school and loves math and reading. He is a great athlete and loves to participate in anything possible. Charlie definitely tries to keep up with his big brother by playing baseball with him almost every night. He loves the NY Yankees and knows all of the players on the team. He, too, is very bright and does super in preschool. We FINALLY are getting our baby girl who is due September1! The boys are excited to get bunkbeds and share a room and mommy is excited to start painting a pink room and buying lots of "girlie" goodies!
We have only one vacation planned this summer since I am going to be very pregnant. We are going to Minneapolis when school ends the end of May. We plan to go to a Yankees/Twins baseball game and shop for bunkbeds, bedding, etc. for the boys so we can start on their room and the baby's room this summer. We are all ready for summer and nice weather to be outdoors all of the time. I'm sure the summer will go by super fast, especially with a new baby arriving at the end of the season. I plan to enjoy this last summer as a mom of only 2 children and play with my boys as much as possible. I just hope it doesn't get too hot outside for me and I don't get too huge so I can still enjoy the outdoors with my boys!

3 comments:

Jodee said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! You are going to love it. However, it is sooooo addictive and I never get anything done anymore!

Cute pictures of the boys!

Jboo said...

Cool blog -- your boys are cuties! Congrats on your upcoming girl in Sept! I also have two boys and a girl and let me tell you -- girls are so fun! Boys are fun too -- but girls are sweet and fun in a special way. I work with Jodee -- she's the blogging queen!!

Janet

Sportskids Team said...

Help your big league dreams come true with these beautiful and comfortable sports bedding and kids bedding MLB Logo comforters and sheet sets with discount price at mlb-comforter.com

mlb comforter