Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Idol Craziness

There is a GOD! David Cook won American idol and I am SOOOOO happy! He truly deserves it and seemed so honored! He is so adorable and seems to have a sensitive side to him, too. The finale was awesome and it was great to see the top 12 idols all together again. There were some great performances and I think George Michael ended the show on a super note, showing he still has it! I loved all the guys singing the Bryan Adams songs, too. Brooke White did excellent with her duo with the guy from Crosby, Stills and Nash, singing such a great old song that I LOVE! All in all, the show rocked and I still can't believe Cook actually won...I figured Archuletta would win, even though Cook rightfully deserved it and now is the real American Idol! Yea!

1 comment:

Jodee said...

I am soooo with you -- I thought Archuleta would win too but I am so glad that he didn't! That finale was soooo much fun to watch!