Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thankful Thursday

  1. I am thankful that we are going on vacation to Minneapolis in just over a week. The four of us always enjoy traveling and staying in a hotel so the "cleaning Fairy" as Cam and Charlie call the hotel maids clean our room! They love to come back to the hotel after being gone and see the "magic" of a cleaner room than when we left!
  2. I am thankful that David Cook won American Idol last night! I definitely feel that the "right" David won ! It is also cool that his is from the midwest and even auditioned in Omaha! I have been watching Idol since season 2, and this year has been my favorite so far. It's a fun night at our house with Idol on since all four of us get way too into it! It will be sad not to have it on now until January again!
  3. I am thankful that I do not have justational diabetes. I had to have a rigorous 3 hour test this week since my glucose levels were high last time at the the doctor. Even the test was miserable to go through, I am happy now that everything is fine!
  4. I am thankful that my boys are excited for their baby sister to arrive. They talk and ask about her all the time and really and truly seem happy to have a new sibling coming. Cameron is really excited that I will be able to take and pick him up from school next year, which I can't do now that I work full time.
  5. I am thankful that my sister will be visiting in June and we all will get to spend alot of time together. I haven't seen her since I visited her in January, so I am very excited to see her and have her see me very pregnant! We also are planning to go to KC while she is here with my brother and his kids and my mom, so that will be a fun time at a Royals game and Worlds of Fun!

1 comment:

Jodee said...

So glad to hear you don't have gestational diabetes. I have heard that test is the worst!

Have fun in Minnesota. We leave for Adventureland next Friday. The cleaning fairy is hilarious! We love her too!