Sunday, July 20, 2008

A Pink Baby Shower!










I started my Sunday with a baby shower given by my best friend from childhood, Jodee Leader. It was a very "pink" and "girlie" gathering with lots of fun stuff given to us for our baby girl. I can't wait for her arrival and dress her in all of the adorable outfits I received! I got lots of pink things including washcloths, hooded towels, diaper bag, sleepers, bottles, high chair, bouncy seat and blankets. After having two boys, it is such a nice change to go from blue to pink! Another cool gift I got was a gift certificate for a blog makeover, which I hope to do sooner than later! This generic layout isn't cutting it for me anymore, and hopefully a cuter one will get me blogging more consistently, too, since everyone says I don't update my blog enough! Jodee once again out-did herself with yummy polka dotted pearl cupcakes, a delicious brunch and super cute pink and chocolate decorations! She is always a wonderful hostess and can throw the best parties! I really was fortunate that she wanted to do this for me and it really got me in the mood for this little girl's arrival. I think it also made it feel more "real" and that it will finally happen...it seems like I've been pregnant forever, so now the light at the end of the tunnel is more clear! Thank you, thank you, thank you Jodee for the fabulous shower and taking the time to do this for me! I had a great time!

1 comment:

Jodee said...

I am glad you finally got the pictures to work!

I had a blast hosting a "pink" baby shower for you! You got sooooo many nice things and I am already working on her gift when she is born! Girls are so much fun but they certainly break the bank too!