Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Boys are Away, so the Girls Play!








Since Cameron and Charlie are on fall break all week, they are spending most of the week in Norfolk with their Grandma and Grandpa. Sophie and I took them up there Sunday night and we stayed until Tuesday and came back. Grandpa is bringing them back tomorrow afternoon, so Sophie and I have been shopping and enjoying a very quiet house! I think, though, that she misses her brothers because she was a bit fussy tonight, which is not like her! I think it may be too quiet for her and she is not used to that! We plan to go to "Boo at the Zoo" tomorrow night to trick or treat, so the boys are excited to get back and start the Halloween festivities! We really miss them and can't wait for them to come home! Our house is definitely not the same without our boys!

2 comments:

Jodee said...

Cute pictures of Miss Sophie. She is getting soooo big.

Have fun at Boo at the Zoo tonight. I hope it isn't too busy.

I am leaving a comment from Bloomfield and I freeze up every time I get on your blog (I am really not stalking you today, just trying to leave a comment)!

Have a great day!

Shell in your Pocket said...

She is just too precious for words!
-sandy toes