Thursday, October 23, 2008

A Walk Down Memory Lane...

Christmas last year!
Christmas 2006
Christmas 2006
Christmas 2005
Christmas card picture 2005

Christmas 2004
Christmas picture 2004
I can't believe how much Charlie looks like Sophie here!

I was just going through old pictures and stumbled across Christmas photos of the past. The first few years we, or I should say, my hubby, took the Christmas card photos and they actually turned out pretty well. However, once we discovered our photographer, Jenny Gegg, we have used her the past two Christmases and really enjoy her work. She is awesome with kids and we are so lucky to have found her. We will be taking our Christmas pictures in a couple of weeks, so I thought I'd post the last four years before Miss Sophie enters into the Christmas card mix! Can't wait to see how this year's turns out!

3 comments:

Jodee said...

I enjoyed your trip down memory lane. I always loved our Christmas photo shoots with Trav! However, our families got too big for him to handle! HA HA!

Holy moly! I can't believe how much Sophie looks like Charlie. How sweet is that?! He must be so proud of his little sister!

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

You have absolutely adorable kids. And I love your Christmas card photos! I bet with the addition of your precious little girl it will be even better! :)
Carrie

Shell in your Pocket said...

So cute...I love that you have them all...I do but not on my computer!!! They are such little cuties!
-Sandy toes