Thursday, October 9, 2008

Halloween 2007!

My little "Yankee" at our baseball party!
Charlie thought he was a real baseball player with the fake grass, bases and big screen!
Cameron ready to bat in the garage!
Mommy & Daddy at our baseball party!
Mommy dancing at our party!

My two boys!


Ready to go get candy!

I love this one with Cam "peeking" in the background!

My scary "Scream" boy, Cameron!
Cameron peeking again!

I am copying my best friend, Jodee, and posting pictures from last year's Halloween since I didn't have a blog back then! Plus, I have some really fun pictures of the boys that I wanted to post...Charlie as "Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Caribbean" and Cameron as the "Scream guy" from the Scream movie. We try to wear our costumes as much as possible by going to "Boo at the Zoo", a daycare party and of course the actual Halloween night! Our neighborhood also hosts a annual "around the block" party where everyone on our street decorates their garage to a theme and dresses up/serves food/drink to that actual theme. Last year our theme was "baseball" and we all dressed as baseball players and served popcorn/pretzels/beer/pop. My husband even got astroturf for our garage floor with bases to resemble a baseball field. He then set up a movie camera and big screen so you could see yourself on the screen when you were "up to bat!" It is always a good time and so fun to see what the other neighbors come up with for a theme.

No comments: