Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sophie is seven weeks old!

Sophia is now 7 weeks old and really growing! I can tell her clothes are fitting differently and she is able to wear the next size finally! I'm sick of the newborn summer stuff and glad she is able to transition into the fall stuff now that she is getting bigger. We found this new bow yesterday at one of my new favorite stores, "Divas and Darlings" that is just down the street from me, so it has been a dangerous place for us to frequent! It carries the cutest baby clothes and accessories that are unique and different than every other store in town. We bought the bow for her xmas pictures so you'll see it again down the road, that is, if I don't change her wardrobe for the pictures by then! Knowing me, I'm sure I'll change my mind a hundred times!









1 comment:

Jodee said...

Sophie looks adorable in her new pink bow! I love the color!