Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas 2007






Cameron, Daddy and Charlie goofing off!



Since Christmas is right around the corner, I thought I'd take a trip down memory lane and post some pictures of last year. It is always fun to look back on the previous holiday and see how the kids have changed. Cameron had just lost his two front teeth early last fall, so here they are barely coming in, and now they are totally in, so he definitely looks different! Charlie looks so little in these pictures, and seems way more grown up this year! It's amazing what one year can do! Also, two days after Christmas last year, I found out I was pregnant! I remember feeling a bit yucky on Christmas and I couldn't find anything that looked good on me to wear! I can't believe it's already another holiday season and we have a new little girl to celebrate it with!

No comments: