Monday, December 15, 2008

Hooray, Christmas is almost here!





My kids are soooo ready for Christmas to get here, they can hardly stand it!  We are celebrating Christmas with the in-laws this weekend, so let the festivities begin!  Christmas is actually starting this week, since it is the last week of school before the holidays, Charlie is having a party and Santa comes to his preschool on Wednesday, and on Friday, Cameron has his holiday party at school.  After this week, my kids are going to be climbing the walls awaiting Santa!  

I thought I'd also make a list of the five things I LOVE about Christmas, since it's my favorite holiday!

1.  I love decorating the tree and watching my husband try not to fall off of the roof putting up the Christmas lights!
2.  I love watching my kids wake up on Christmas so excited to see what Santa brought!
3.  I love getting together with all of my siblings and celebrating the holiday...it's one of the only times we're all together during the year!
4.  I love driving my kids around looking at Christmas lights.
5.  love all of the yummy food, wrapping gifts and singing Christmas carols! 

1 comment:

Jodee said...

Cute pictures! We are starting our festivities this weekend too. It should be fun! Carson has been soooo naughty lately that Santa should really skip our house this year! HA HA!

I can't wait to get your Christmas card tomorrow! Enjoy the rest of your week!