Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas at Grandma Karen's!

All of us kids...Tom, mom, Mike, Tooty, Joe and I 
Me and my Christmas baby!
Here we all are again!
My lovely family...Daddy, Mommy, Cam, Charlie and Sophie
My brother, Mike, and his kids, Brett and Natalie
My sister, Tooty, with Natalie and Brett
Aunt Tooty with Cameron and Charlie
Three generations of girls...me, Sophie and Grandma
Aunt Tooty and the Fox Kids
Aunt Tooty and Sophia
Cameron and Daddy playing Rock Band
Uncle Mike on drums, Cam singing and daddy on guitar!
Cam and Daddy jamming out!
Cameron loves to play the drums!
Brett on the drums with Cam and Natalie waiting their turn!
Brother Cam and Sophie
Brother Charlie and Sophie
Daddy and Charlie hooking up the "Wii"
Sophie with her new toys
All waiting to play the "Wii"

The girls...Grandma Karen, Tooty, me, Sophie and Aunt Millie

WE had a wonderful Christmas in Blair at Grandma Karen's house.  We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas Day there and all of the kids had a blast, as always when at Grandma's.  On Christmas Eve we opened presents and had a huge dinner with all of my siblings, my mom, my Aunt Millie and my Grandpa John.  Later that evening, my Aunt Mary, Uncle Rocky, cousin Katie and her boyfriend, Troy, came over to visit and celebrate the season, too.  Like usual, the kids got way too many presents but enjoyed opening them all and immediately played with them!  Cameron and Charlie got "Rock Band" for their "Wii" from Santa on Christmas Eve morning, so we brought that up to Grandma's so everyone could play.  It came with a drumset, guitar and microphone so you really can form your own Rock Band!  It is a lot of fun to play and luckily Cameron and Charlie really love it!  I can't believe another Christmas has came and went and the end of the year is almost here.  Wow, time goes fast, especially around the holidays.  We look forward to a relaxing New Year's Eve and a fantastic 2009!

1 comment:

Jodee said...

It looks like you had a great time at your Mom's house! I bet Karen Kay enjoyed having everyone home too!

I will be calling you soon to see if you want to do a playdate one night this week while Cory watches a bowl game.