Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Another Baby is Coming Class at the Hospital!

Here is Cameron kissing my pregnant belly just weeks before Charlie was born! We attended a class for siblings with a baby on the way at St. Elizabeth's Hospital the other evening. Cameron and Charlie got to see where the I will have the baby and where the baby and I will be staying when we are at the hospital. The teacher of the class also read them a book about how to be good helpers and showed them a video. She also had some baby dolls for them to practice holding and wrapping in a blanket. It was so cute to watch my boys "take care of a baby"...they were so serious! The teacher asked if anyone knew what the umbilical cord was, and Cameron raised his hand and said, "It is what is attached to the baby's belly button and the mommy so the baby can get food!" Both Trav and I looked at each other with amazement that he could answer that! I asked him how he knew that and he said from school...but I really don't think they discuss that in first grade, but oh well! I think the hospital tour got us all more prepared and excited for this new little girl's arrival that we can't wait now! Three weeks and counting! To get us in the mood, also, here are some pictures of Charlie when he was born! I don't have any of Cameron on the computer since we didn't have our digital camera back then, but I will get some scanned and post those later!







The four of us! Charlie Hayden Fox is here...born March 1, 2004 at 2:10am! Charlie's first bath...as you can see he did not enjoy it, but do any babies at first? Just minutes after Charlie's birth...yes, Cameron (in his pj's) was already at the hospital since he rode with us when we left at 12:30am! Grandma Karen got there as fast as she could to occupy Cameron!

No comments: