Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Welcome Sophia Kathryn!




































Our little girl has finally arrived... Sophia Kathryn! She was born a week early on August 26 at 9:56am. She weighed 6 pounds, 2 ounces and was 19 inches long. I can't believe how tiny she looks compared to Cameron and Charlie who were 8 pounds, so 6 pounds looks super little! I guess that is the difference between boys and girls! The birth went extremely well...I only had to push 3 times with 2 contractions and there she was! My epidural worked way too good because I couldn't feel anything...I had to ask if I was actually really pushing! Sophie has been wonderful so far and her big brothers adore her and want to hold her all of the time! All of us our so excited to have her in our lives and our family of five is now complete! We love you baby, Sophie!

1 comment:

Jodee said...

Congratulations! Sophie is just adorable! I seriously have never seen such a laid back baby before! She is the perfect addition to your family!

I will be contacting you soon. We want to bring you dinner one night.