Friday, August 15, 2008

The Best Hubby in the World!



My husband surprised me today by coming home for lunch and telling me he had booked an hour massage for me. I was shocked that he would do that since I have been so grumpy and moody with him lately. This cough/cold I have developed has really kicked me down and made me so crabby, that he seems to be the one who I take everything out on! I told him he deserves the massage more that me since he has had to put up with a hormonal pregnant lady for so long! Anyway, he insisted I go so I went this afternoon and it was just what I needed. I feel very relaxed and when I came home my work had left a message to take tomorrow off since I've been feeling so lousy, so I took them up on that offer, too! Now I can really relax and enjoy the weekend! Thanks, again, to my wonderful hubby! I love you!

No comments: