Monday, September 1, 2008

More First Photos of Sophie!











Sophie is already almost a whole week old and I can't even believe it!  She has already brought so much joy into our lives that I can't even imagine life without her!  The boys love her so much and are adjusting well to a new family member taking over their home!  Sophie has been pretty much sleeping most of the time or eating.  She slept really well last night...like 3-4 hours at a time!  That was a lot of sleep in a row for me, so I was excited!  We've had lots of visitors, but our favorite was having Grandma Karen here the day we got out of the hospital until yesterday, which was wonderful!  She is such a fabulous mom and grandma that I hated to see her leave.  I wish we lived in the same town so I could see her every day.  Even though she thinks she didn't help much, I definitely disagree, because although she couldn't help with feedings since I'm nursing, she helped in so many other ways.  Just having her here for support, fixing the boys lunch, holding Sophie, going shopping with me, etc!  It is the little stuff that means the most!  We miss her so much and hope to see her real soon!

1 comment:

Jodee said...

I am so glad your Mom could help you out a few days. Those first few days are such an adjustment! Please let us know if you need help with anything. We are just a short 15 minutes away!

Isn't it fun having daily fashion shows?! I think I took pictures of Kamree in every outfit she wore the first year!