Monday, September 22, 2008

Sophia...Now Four Weeks old!









Sophie is four weeks old tomorrow and she definitely is growing! Her clothes are starting to get smaller and even the newborn diapers are getting snug finally! Also, we think Sophie has started smiling now, too! I couldn't remember when babies start to smile, but both Trav and I think she did yesterday and today I think I caught a few from her! She is really alert now and more awake each day. However, last night she fell asleep at 7pm. and I had to wake her at 1:45am. to feed her! I couldn't believe she slept almost 7 hours and probably would have slept more if I hadn't waken her up! The Dr. said to still feed her every 2-3 hours, going no longer than 4 hours in between, which I guess I did last night! I tried waking her up twice within that 7 hour time frame but she was so asleep I couldn't get her to eat at all! I thought I always heard to "never wake a sleeping baby!" I'm sure she'll be awake all day today and want to "snack" a ton!

No comments: