Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sophie's Baby Announcement!

Here is a rough draft of Sophie's baby annoucement that I think we are going with. Our photographer, Jenny Gegg, took a ton of pictures and so many of them were really good that it was hard to choose. Jenny is always so patient with my kids and took her time, because with three now it is definitely harder to get all of them to cooperate! I forget how easy it was with just Cameron years ago, because he is certainly my most cooperative when it comes to picture taking...I guess it could be because he has been doing it the longest, too! Anyway, we were lucky that so many of them turned out and we're anxious to get them all back and before long take xmas pictures, too!

1 comment:

Jodee said...

Sophie's birth announcement turned out soooo cute! Of course, I love the pink and chocolate together! It looks like everyone cooperated well for pictures!