Tuesday, September 9, 2008

School Picture Time for Cameron!

Today is school picture day along with pictures for Flag Football tonight! So, I made Cameron practice his smiling to be sure he does good in pictures. He usually is very photogenic, but this morning he was goofing off and said he wasn't going to smile! One of his good friends, Cedric, never smiles for pictures and Cam thinks it is so funny, so he said he was going to be like him! I told him he better use his best "Cameron smile" and he said he would as long as he gets a surprise! Is bribing the only way to get kids to cooperate these days! Anyway, I told him we'll see how the pictures turn out and then I'll decide if he gets something! We did have professional pictures taken of all three kids a week ago and he did the best, so I guess I shouldn't worry...I know he'll do great and smile big as always!


Cam made me pose for a photo since I made him...can you tell I just got out of bed!?! Yikes!

No comments: