Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sophia Kathryn...One week old!

Sophie is already one week old today! I can't believe that she is already that old...it makes me sad to see her change in just one week's time! We went to the doctor today and she gained alot of weight! We left the hospital five days ago and she only weighed 5 pounds 11 ounces, and now today she is at 6 pounds 4 1/2 ounces! She obviously is getting enough to eat, so that made me feel good! She is sleeping so well, too, still only waking up twice at night, sleeping 3-4 hours at a time, which is almost seven hours of sleep for me, which is plenty! I guess it is true what they say, each kid is more laid back, which she definitely is! I'm sure she'll become a diva soon enough, but for now she is just the sweetest little girl ever!












2 comments:

Jodee said...

Holy cow! The first week went fast! Sounds like Sophie is a keeper! Keep up the great job!

Chris Heimann said...

Hi,

Love all the pics of the new baby. Just wanted to say congrats!! She is beautiful and I think she looks like you! Can't wait to see her when I get back to Nebraska!

CAT