Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Charlie and Sophie!




Charlie has really enjoyed his schedule change! He now only goes to preschool part-time, which is only for 2 1/2 hours on Mon-Wed.-Fridays instead of all day, every day. He says he loves being home before Cameron gets home from school and especially loves to be with his sister Sophie much more! He can't get enough of her and wants to hold and kiss her as much as I let him! He has actually been a big help to me during the day, with fetching diapers, pacifer, blanket, etc. when I need something for her and my hands are full! It is quite the change for me being home all day with two little ones now, but I am cherishing every moment, because before I know it, Charlie will be in kindergarten next year all day and Sophie will be walking all over the place!

1 comment:

Jodee said...

Cute pictures! It looks like Charlie is such a great big brother!