Thursday, November 20, 2008

Grandma Max's "Crispy Cookies"





It is another very cold day here so I decided to make my favorite cookies, which are from my late Grandma Maxine's recipe. I remember them from when I was younger and started making them on my own the last few years. My kids love them as much as me and even my hubby eats a ton of them, considering he doesn't eat many sweets. They are super easy to make and are yummy, yummy! They are made with oatmeal, butterscotch chips, rice krispies and lots of sugar! My Grandma was an excellent cook and this will be the first holiday season without her, so we all will deeply miss her. She always had something delicious at her house or if she came to visit she always brought homemade cinnamon rolls, pie or rolls. Everything she made was delicious and I especially enjoyed everything she baked! We all miss you Grandma Max!

1 comment:

Jodee said...

I have such fond childhood memories of your Grandma Max and she was an excellent cook! I especially loved her spring mac salad! I am glad you are keeping her yummy cookie recipe in the family!