Tuesday, November 4, 2008

What to do with all that Halloween Candy!


The treat bags!

If you are like me, you have way too much leftover Halloween candy! Between trickortreating at the zoo, daycare and our neighborhood, we have way too much and I can't seem to leave it alone! So, instead of constantly being tempted by it in our pantry, I decided to make treat bags for Cameron's Christmas party at school. Obviously that is a way off, but now I have that done for his party and the candy is out of my sight! I still did save a huge bowl for the boys to munch on here and there, but at least there isn't as much as before!

1 comment:

CarolinaGirl said...

Perfect idea! I need to go find some cute Christmas bags. I can't keep my hands out of those bags. It is so funny that I tell Madi, "just pick one piece", and then I get 3 or 4!