Tuesday, January 13, 2009

American Idol!


I am super excited that AMerican Idol starts up again tonight! It's a family affair at our house where all of us sit and watch it very intensely without interruptions! If the phone rings, we don't answer unless it's a commercial! I was sooo glad last year that David Cook won and have his new CD which, by the way, is awesome! I knew from Hollywood week last year that he would be a frontrunner and probably win! So, we'll see if I can predict the winner again this year! My husband things I am pretty lame that I even call and vote, but I just am so into the whole Idol experience! Call me crazy, but I am totally addicted and it's fun to have a family show that entertains all of us together!

1 comment:

Jodee said...

I hear ya, sister! It's a family affair at our house too! Unfortunately, Carson had a b-day party tonight at Chuck E. Cheese's (who has a party on a Tuesday night anyway?) so we had to tape the opening night! Maybe we can do an Idol playdate next week!