Sunday, January 25, 2009

Taking a Break!


Unfortunately, I am taking a break from my blog for the time being. I am also doing Facebook, which is less time consuming so I am going to just stick with that for now. I can post pictures way quicker on there and can talk to a lot of people on the spot. I applaud all of you bloggers who are consistent with your posts and can find the time to do it. My kids are getting more demanding and it's hard for me to find the time to blog daily. I'm glad I experimented with it for this long and tracked some of my kids' life, especially the birth of Sophia. For now, I'm going to focus on my mothering duties and less time on the computer! I'm still trying to figure out how to juggle everything that comes with staying home and having a baby again in the house! Hopefully down the road I can find the time to start it up again! Thanks for all who visited the Fox Party of Five!

3 comments:

Jodee said...

You definitely have a full plate right now with a new babe! I don't know how you do it and you make it look so easy too! Enjoy your time away!

Kim said...

I will still look forward to reading what you are up to on Facebook! I can't give up either, I am addicted to both for different reasons!

Take Care!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

It is always a difficult juggling act......no one ever talks about how difficult it can be a stay at home Mom. In my opinion, it is one of the hardest jobs out there.....my hat is off to you. Things will get easier, especially as Sophia gets a little older......I could have never blogged while Sarah was a baby...I guess that is why I didn't start until she was a year and a half old!! I hope one day you will come back to the blogger world:)

Take Care,

Lisa