Thursday, January 8, 2009

Favorites of 2008!


One of my favorites of Cam and daddy at the Twins baseball game
One of the best ones of Cameron!
The whole fam on Xmas Eve
The Three little angels!
Miss Sophia lounging!
Daddy and Charlie
My boys the day of Sophia's baptism
One of my favorites of Sophia...about a month old
Daddy and his little girl getting ready to go home from the hospital
The day after Sophia was born
One of our favorite first pictures of Sophia
This was when we told Grandma Kathy that Sophia's middle name, Kathryn, was named after her (Grandma was so touched and just cried)...she was born on Grandma's birthday
Me and my three kids, right after Sophia was born
me and my daughter
The new big brothers, happy as can be!
The first picture of me and Sophia
The boys and their new sister
Charlie and Cameron rock climbing at the fair the day before I went into labor!

Me and my boys on the first day of school...just 6 days before having Sophia
Cam and Charlie running the bases at a KC Royals game
Daddy and his boys rough housing in their new bedroom
The four of us going to a Minnesota Twins game
This is just one of my favorites of Charlie
One of my favorites with my boys...at a museum in KC
Another one of my favorites of silly Charlie!
Charlie and Cameron swimming at a hotel in KC
Charlie and Cameron down front at Royals/Yankees game intensely watching!
Me and my boys at the Yankees/Royals game
I love watching Cameron play soccer!

Charlie and Cameron at a Huskers baseball game

We had such a wonderful year in 2008 that I wanted to look back at my photos and decided to post some of my favorites.  I have many, many more, but that would take up hours, so I just put up the ones I love the most!  As I said before, the year started with me finding out I was pregnant, so most of the year was spent with me carrying a baby in my belly to all of the events/vacations we went to.  We love attending baseball games with our boys and went to many Husker baseball and Saltdog games, along with two KC Royals games and one trip to Minnesota to see the Yankees/Twins.  Although I was pregnant, I still enjoyed traveling everywhere and vacationing with my family to baseball games, Worlds of Fun and CocoKey in KC.  I can't wait until our next vacation when I won't be pregnant and can ride on rides (at Disney this spring) and not be too tired to swim!   The best part of 2008 definitley was the birth of Sophia in August and the rest of the year enjoying being home with my kids.  The holidays were fabulous not having to work retail for once and being able to relax and spend all the holiday with my family.  Here's to an awesome 2009 and I hope you enjoyed my trip down memory lane 2008!

No comments: